YAC Garter Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) recognizes the importance of personal information in protecting the privacy of six groups of interested persons (clients, employees, customers, financial institutions, shareholders, and local communities), and hereby establishes the following basic policy regarding the handling of personal information.
- Personal information means information relating to a living individual which can identify the specific individual by name, registered domicile, nationality, date of birth, age, sex, address, photograph, audio, telephone number, e-mail address, physical and mental state, family life, social life, assets, income, thought, creed, company for which he/she works, department to which he/she belongs, etc., which is contained in such information.
- We will use personal information for proper purposes including sending a notice of shareholders meeting, invitation to exhibition, notice of meeting to announce our policy, seminar, study session, etc., as well as a questionnaire survey for planning, development, and sales of products, and season’s greetings.
- We will collect personal information in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations, and by lawful and fair means.
- We will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use, except in cases provided by law.
- We will not provide personal information to any third party, except where provided by law, or where the consent of the individual to whom the personal information relates has been obtained, or except to any consolidated affiliate of the Company.
- We will take all technical and organizational security measures for information management to safeguard personal information.
- With regard to the disclosure, etc. of personal information, only relevant person who is included in the personal information held by the Company has a right to request such disclosure. We will disclose the said personal information held by the Company to the requesting person, take necessary measures including making corrections, and notify the results thereof to the said person.
To prevent personal information from being leaked to a third party or from unauthorized tampering, we will only make such disclosure if the identity of the requesting person can be verified by the Company through the following steps.
① Only accepting written requests for disclosure. No requests by telephone or e-mail are accepted. ② Calling the telephone number provided in the personal information of the requesting person held by the Company to confirm the request for disclosure. ③ In making a response to the requests for disclosure, only providing the personal information, the disclosure of which has been requested in writing.
- We are not responsible for any personal information of customers on any third party websites linked to or from the web site of the Company.